Looking for a 'tree change' in retirement or want to work from home in a beautiful, peaceful setting? Then this property should be on your 'must-consider' list!
Situated on 49.21 hectares (121 acres) this spacious multi-level architect designed home is 21 kilometres south-west of the township of Boonah in the Scenic Rim, Queensland, Australia, about 90 minutes from the central business district of Brisbane and about 2 hours from the beautiful Gold Coast.
The home sits on a ridge at about 200 metres above sea-level and has commanding views to the West of the Great Dividing Range.To the East of the house is a gully that is home to a large number of Native Grass Trees. From the gully rises a steep hill that at 300 metres provides an amazing backdrop and at the top also has amazing panoramic views through the trees.
Living here you'll get to enjoy a broad range of fauna and flora, beautiful sunsets, as well as amazing starry nights. See the Photo Gallery pages for a glimpse of what you can expect.
This home has two spacious offices (which can also be used at bedrooms - see the floor plan in the Photo Gallery) allowing you to work from home if you choose. And if you need to travel interstate or overseas, then Brisbane Airport is just 90 minutes away.
Attributes of the home include:
- Architect designed, well insulated, multi-level home with high ceilings and lots of windows, including extensive use of louvres for good ventilation.
- Timber cladding with Colourbond roof and roller doors.
- 3 verandas + tiled outdoor entertainment area with gas BBQ outlet adjacent to the kitchen and accessed via 2 * 4-way screened bi-fold doors.
- Open plan kitchen with walk-in Pantry and adjacent Dining Room and Lounge.
- Additional large living area upstairs, with large built-in bookcase.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 offices that are also suitable as additional bedrooms. The Master bedroom has an adjacent walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with bath and shower, and the Guest bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe and adjacent separate WC and shower rooms.
- Polished hardwood floors in living areas and bedrooms.
- Large tiled laundry with good bench space and storage, as well as room for a home gym
- Integrated 2 car garage.
- Household water storage capacity of 139,200 litres (3 * 10,500 gallon Bushman tanks).
- Stand-alone, commercial-grade solar power system supplying a nominal load of 10 kwh/day with a 5-day battery backup.
- Solar Hot Water System - 260 litre with Gas boost.
Attributes of the property include:
- House sits on the side of a ridge at an approximate elevation of 200 meters with stunning views of Mt. Moon and the Great Dividing Range.
- Remnant and significant regrowth vegetation (currently a ‘Land for Wildlife’ property).
- Many types of native animals visit or live on the property, including Koalas, Pretty-face and Red-necked wallabies, and Eastern Grey Kangaroos. Over 30 types of birds have been seen in the house gardens.
- Mobile and 4G Wireless Broadband accessible with download speeds of up to 20Mb/s regularly achieved.
- Digital TV reception.
Improvements to the property include:
- 4-Bay Colourbond Shed 12m * 7.5m * 2.7m with roller doors.
- Artesian bore (nominal 5 litres per second at establishment) equipped with solar pump replenishing a 10,000 litre (2,300 gallon) Bushman tank and supporting multiple outlets and automated garden sprinkler systems.
- 'Ecosafe' Wastewater treatment plant.
- Extensive house garden landscaping with predominantly native plants.
https://www.realestate.com.au/property-lifestyle-qld-croftby-7911718 (3D tour available)
or enquire via the 'Contact Us' form on this website